Write details down in this compact, flexible and portable journal containing 12 practical tools in 5 tabbed sections: Appointments, Well-Being, Lists & Information, Gift Register and Contacts.
Gain Clarity at a confusing and emotional time. There is so much to remember, things to tell your doctor, potential baby names, people to notify of baby's birth, the list is endless!
The Expectant Mother's Journal:
- Valuable through pregnancy to delivery (approx. 30 weeks records)
- Track your pregnancy health, observations & experiences with Progress Nothes
- Encourages your well-being with the Healthy Eating Reminder
- Keep track of Borrowed & Loaned Items - ensure goods return to rightful owners
- Budget better by tracking Expenses
- Shop Smater - jot down Product & Price Comparisons
- Alleviate the need to remember who gave you what using the Gift Register
- Keep Personal Information and Checklists in one place
- Handy Hints throughout - from one mother to another